- Anger Management
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Disability, Neuro-Cognitive, Chronic mental Illness, Trauma, Veterans, Vision Loss, Developmental Delays, Parenting, Communication skills
- Domestic Violence
Christine A. Fila's Documents
- African American
- Latino American
- Asian American
- Clinical Social Worker NM - C-09105
Associations And Honors
APA, NASW, Certified Trauma Clinician IATP
- New Mexico HIghlands University, Albuquerque M.A. — Clinical Social Work 2010
- Boston College M.Ed — Special Education 1981
- Suffolk University, Boston — Counseling 1985
Rates & Insurance
Breakthrough has not yet partnered with all insurance companies, but you or the therapist you select may contact your insurer about covering your online care. We strive to accept all insurers but we can not guarantee coverage.
If you receive care on Breakthrough but your insurer declines coverage, you will be billed at the therapist's self-pay rate.
If you can not find a therapist who accepts your insurance, call us at 1-888-907-3208 and we will try to find a therapist who can see you.